Thursday, 6 July 2017

Hi!


Hello again! It feels so weird to be at my laptop writing again, so you might have to excuse the slow rhythm of this post until I get settled back into it ;)

It has been ages since I have last written a post, and honestly I don't know where the time has gone. I think I count January as the last time I sat down to write something, and I have kept meaning to upload again these past months, but time slips away from you I guess!

I wanted to share a little bit of what I have been up to these past months, the major thing being that I have no more GCSE's! I finished them on the 23rd June, and what a massive relief it has been to finally be free from them. It wasn't that I hated school, or the subject's I chose by any means - I was just willing them to be over for all the stress to go! I have also had my last day, and prom, which was amazing; so the only time I have to go into school is for results day - eek!

I have been spending these last couple of weeks just relaxing and spending time with friends which has been lovely. My friends and I headed to Alton Towers one day, shopping some of the rest and are heading to Wales later this summer - all very exciting! I've missed the social conventions that stress and procrastination guilt can often stop you from going to, so it has been nice just to spend time with them all again. Also been watching Love Island - don't judge, it's my guilty pleasure...

My attitude to blogging at the moment, I hear you ask? Well, I do love maintaining and writing for my blog and have missed it these past months. I am writing some posts tonight to schedule for the next few weeks, and hope to be a lot more active on all social media from now on - consider it a Half Year Resolution ;)

I can't wait to get my camera out again, especially with all the beautiful weather. Hopefully this means I can get my Instagram up and running again, which I have missed as well! What have you all been up to since my absence? I can't wait to settle down now and read all the blog posts I have missed out upon now, I'm so excited!

See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome back! I completely know how you feel. I say my GCSEs this year as well and there's no looking back now. Let's see where it takes us on results day! x Nikita

    jasminelovesblog.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! I love your blog and I am excited to read some of your new posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to see that you're back! I can't wait to read your new posts!
    Amy xx

    A Habit Of Solitude

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna do my mocks next year! I know it's gonna be stressful, but I think I can do it if I put it in the effort. Yeah the weather is nice, good luck on results day x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here