Saturday, 7 January 2017

Lush Sale Haul



Ahhh, the Lush UK sale of 2016 was a quite a event wasn't it? If I'm being honest, it did occur to me while being in a massive (we're talking over 100,000 people here) queue why I sitting by my laptop waiting for the chance to have some Christmassy themed bathbombs on 26th December but then I remembered: this was Lush. Lush, who usually have bathbombs around £4, reduced to about £1.50. So I made sure my laptop wasn't going to randomly shut down and enjoyed the rest of my day while the queue was slowly decreasing ;)

Even though it's the 7th January, I decided to finally write this Lush haul before it rolls round to April! Maybe its too late now, but this post is happening so sit back and enjoy a lush smelling and relaxing Saturday afternoon blog post!














Unfortunately I haven't tried any of the bathbombs featured on this post as I was saving them to photograph, so I can't write any reviews! I have used a bathbomb called Tisty Tosty which smelt amazing, and left little roses in the bath which was really cool.

 I love the look of Peeping Santa, Shoot for The Stars and Nevermind the Ballistics! I found a blog called All Things Lush UK which writes detailed reviews of all of the Lush products, including all of the ones I have featured today in case you wanted to purchase some next year.

Did you manage to buy a Lush product? What is your favourite?

13 comments:

  1. Butter Bear and Star dust are one of my favourite bath bombs from lush! I love a good boxing day sale

    CharlotteSamantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed this Charlotte! x

      Delete
  2. These all look really nice! I wanted to get some things from the sale, but it sold out too fast ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The products were gone so quick! I hope you get some next time x

      Delete
  3. I've always wanted to try lush bath bombs especially shooting for the stars! They're all so cute though. x Nikita

    jasminelovesblog.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I most definitely recommend you try some! x

      Delete
  4. I'm honestly really jealous of all the bath bombs you got! My flat doesn't have a bath unfortunately, just a shower. If it did have a bath, I would buy EVERY SINGLE BATH BOMB. And for £1.50? What a steal!

    xx BASH   ||   HEY BASH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooo, thats so annoying! Lush does have some shower products for sale, for example the Raindeer and Robin is for the shower! x

      Delete
  5. Oooh all of these look so nice! You are going to have so many baths! I missed the sales unfortunately otherwise I would have so many now xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately I was not able to buy any lush products but seriously these images really want me to hop online and buy some right now. They seriously look so good! I wish I could be a creative and innovative person and be able to make money from something so little like bath bombs.
    I'm so enjoying being able to follow your blog. If you ever have a few moments to spare I would so appreciate if you would just stop by and check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohh, I've had a go at making bathbombs and it honestly isn't hard at all! Give it a go! x

      Delete
  7. WOW! I didn't know that they made bathbombs so CUTE!!! ^_^

    Theoccupiedoptimist.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here