Thursday, 4 August 2016

What I Am Listening To Currently


This post isn't really a proper post, its more of a update for those interested to read what sort of songs I like listening to. I love music, so I wanted to share some of my favourite songs with you to see if you share any of my interests! 

When You Love Someone - James TW
One Dance - Drake
Send My Love (To Your New Lover) - Adele
Dancing On My Own - Calum Scott
We Don't Talk Anymore - Selena Gomez and Charlie Puth
Same Old Love - Selena Gomez
This Is What You Came For - Calvin Harris and Rihanna
Treat You Better - Shawn Mendes
i hate u, i love u - gnash and Olivia O'Brien
Tears - Clean Bandit and Louisa Johnson
Alarm - Anne-Marie

Do you like any of these songs?

4 comments:

  1. I know One Dance (I LOVE IT), Tears and Same Old Love :)
    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been loving Shawn Mendes recently! Especially Treat you Better xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This playlist is YAS. I loveee Send My Love, Tears, Treat You Better, This Is What You Came For, One Dance AND Same Old Love. You have a great music taste Paige.

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard most of these, and I like most of them. It seems like we have similar tastes in music :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here