Monday, 11 July 2016

Summer Party For One - And Dog



Sunday evening proved to be a very warm, relaxing evening for those in the UK and got me in the spirit to make a mini summer party for myself while scrolling through social media. Seeing as my family were busy doing other 'family stuff', Archie decided to join me because Honey was sleeping. Talk about family rejects, aha!



To make a fruit bowl, I just cut up all of the fruit that I had chosen to include (I chose fruits that dogs could eat too!) and cut it all up. The fruit bowl was delicious and Archie and I had a lovely snack. I also bought out some bread sticks and hummus which was a nice savoury snack to compliment the fruit.



The leftover fruit I used to make a smoothie which turned out delicious! I blended them all together and added some apple juice to make it a smoother and thinner consistency. I placed it into the fridge overnight and drank it the next morning for my breakfast.




I used my Instax to take some cute shots of Archie, and if you do this party with friends this would be such a cute idea to keep memories and happy times in the form of a polaroid.


Will you have a summer party?

9 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos. It looks like you and Archie had a great time together.
    Where I abide it's currently winter - I'm holding on till summer ;)

    -T.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tane! I find it fascinating that in other countries there are different seasons - at least you might have snow! x

      Delete
  2. There's definitely nothing better than warm summer evenings spent outside :) Also fruit bowls are everything - so yummy! x

    Sara / AboutLittleThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sara! x

      Delete
  3. Lovely photo!! Your dog is so cutee xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura - I think so too! x

      Delete
  4. Your photography is amazing, Paige! Your dog is adorable. xx
    I know you've been having issues with your wifi lately, so just wanted to let you know I received your email and everything looks great. No worries!
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sanjana for your kind words and remembering, very much appreciated! x

      Delete
  5. I have been looking though your blog- very high quality!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here