Monday, 11 April 2016

The Plan For The Future


I wanted to write a few words in advance for this month ahead, to let you know that I won't be as active on my social media and this blog as I normally am due to a fast approaching busy school life. My mock exams for Year 10 are at the end of this month, and I want to do well in them which means I won't be spending as much time doing the things I enjoy and love, instead working hard to revise. I will be aiming to post 1 post per week during this busy time, and I hope you all understand.

See you in my next post! 

10 comments:

  1. I totally understand! Hope you do well on your exams :)

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand, sometimes you just have to set priorities and focus on what's most important in that very moment. Good luck with your exams, you can do this! :) x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support Sara! x

      Delete
  3. I hope all you revising pays off! xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your mocks! I've always hated exams but it's such a good relief when they're done! But you shouldn't at all feel bad about not being as active! I hope all goes well!xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for understanding Sylvia! x

      Delete
  5. Best of luck, Paige! x Looking forward to your future posts greatly.
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here