Saturday, 2 April 2016

4 Instagram Accounts To Follow


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Instagram is definitely in my top 3 social media apps, even when it scared us with the new update haha! Even though I don't always regularly upload *slaps self on the wrist* I am always scrolling through and liking peoples posts and stalking Instagram profiles in awe of the pretty pictures. In honour of this, I thought it were only right if I share my favourite Instagram accounts that you can follow too!

A cheeky little self promo, but if you wanted to follow my Instagram then you can either click in the sidebar links or follow me here.

Have you heard of these Instagram accounts before? What are your favourite accounts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here