Tuesday, 29 March 2016

What I Got For My Birthday 2016








I want to thank everyone that wished me a happy birthday last weekend, on here or Twitter as you were all so kind! I honestly wasn't expecting it, and it made me feel so happy and excited for the rest of the day - thank you for being so amazing.

I will do a similar style of post to my Christmas haul, where I just take photographs and zoom in on certain aspects. If you want to know where any product is from, leave a comment below and hopefully another reader or myself will be able to tell you where it is from or where you can purchase a similar item! 

As I'm sure you are aware, I don't mean to brag or show off in any way. I feel so grateful to all of my friends and family for what they purchased me for my birthday, and I am incredibly lucky to recieve all of my presents. 

These are a selection of the presents I recieved, as some were too hard to photograph! #bloggerproblems. Sorry this post has been a long time coming - but I'm thankful we are still in March haha!

When is your birthday? Do you have the same interests and tastes as me?

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice birthday! It looks like you've been gifted so many lovely things! The throw (I'm guessing that's what it is!) looks so lovely! Do you know where it's from? Hope you enjoy using all these! xo

    non-repetatur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think what you are talking about is the patterned scarf, aha! It was from Indigo/Marks and Spencer. xx

      Delete
    2. Ah yes, that's it! It's so lovely! Marks and Spencers has some really good hidden treasures!xo

      Delete
  2. My birthday is the 17th JUne, I hope you had a good day! xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must remember to say Happy Birthday for when it comes! Thank you, and I had a great day! xx

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday, Paige! xx
    I've been so busy lately with school and my personal life, but I genuinely hope you've had a wonderful birthday! Nothing beats being able to celebrate with friends and family.
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Sanjana! I had a great day thank you, the weather was so good! Thank you for stopping by xx

      Delete
  4. Wow you got so much lovely stuff! I hope you had a fab day xxx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday! You got such cute things.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here