Thursday, 31 March 2016

The Infinity Dream Tag


I had a such a positive response from my Happy Tag, I wanted to publish another one because I found them really fun and personal to write! This is another tag that I was tagged to do so by Ava, from Land of Quiet (she designed the graphic above, so talented!) There are a few rules which I will leave below...

  1. Thank the Blogger who tagged you
  2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
  3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
  4. Tag 11 bloggers and give them 11 new questions to answer.
11 Facts About Me:

1. I suck at ice skating, however it is still one of my favourite things to do.
2. I have no idea what I want to do when I'm older. I did want to become a teacher, then a G.P and my recent idea was to become a magazine editor, but I honestly have no idea what I want to do! Of course, being a blogger would be great but I'm not sure my blog will ever become that popular!
3. I live with my mum, dad and sister. I also have 2 dogs called Honey and Archie. Honey is a golden cocker spaniel and Archie is a black labrador. Alongside them, we have 7 chickens called; Clint, Lee, Emma, Barbara, Baby Blue, Margaret, and Nameless (we haven't a clue on what to name it haha! Maybe leave your suggestions below - I'm thinking Beryl ;))
4. My favourite meal is spaghetti carbonara.
5. I recently had my second ear piercing and I love it! For some people who don't know me, this will sound like I am a piercing addict - no, I don't want any more piercings and I don't want any tattoos. This second ear piercing was something I have wanted for ages now, because I think they look cute with a dangly earring and a studded one, haha! 
6. I started blogging way back in April 2014 in secret - my blog was public but no one I knew found out about it! When it came to August, my friends and family found out about it and in embarrassment I deleted all posts until August as I disliked them. This is a decision I regret because I want to see how much I have improved since my first posts - damn it! 
7. I love writing. Everyone says my handwriting looks like a font, but I don't know, haha! 
8. I love anti jokes. For example; What did the farmer say when he couldn't find his tractor? I can't find my tractor! or Why can't the T-Rex clap? Because he is dead! etc...please don't say I'm the only one who finds these hilarious!
9. I have an annoying tendency to overthink everything and make it sound really bad in my head. I get paranoid I'm annoying everyone haha, even though I have the best supportive friends in the world. 
10. I have a hearing loss. Many people don't know this about me, including those who I know in person, but I wear two hearing aids. This was something I was born with, and was diagnosed when I was 2. Don't worry, I'm not one of those nerdy weirdos you see in the films, haha! I would love to go into more detail about this in a full post but I don't know if this is something you want to see?
11. I find it really difficult to write facts about myself because I feel really awkward talking about myself to other people! I much prefer to listen to other people talk about themselves and their day - is anyone else like this?

Ava's Questions: 


1. What is your favorite place to chill?
My bedroom! I have it looking really cute and personal now, and I love to pop some music on in my room and chill out while on my laptop. 

2. Do you remember your dreams often? Do you have a favorite dream you wish you could experience again?

I remember dreams when I wake up, usually thinking about how weird that dream was! I would love to experience some dreams again, I had a dream that I grew up in America and went to an American high school as they look so fun! Another dream was that all of my friends and I were superheroes and saved the world...I have really childish dreams for a 15 year old, haha!

3. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?

I really want a sausage dog! They look so cute and stubby, and awh... If I was to go more imaginative, I would go for a elephant and they are so wise and sweet. 

4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child? If so, describe them.

No, I never really jumped on to this bandwagon. I think it was because I was too busy annoying my little sister, haha!

5. What is something you miss about being a kid?

How carefree everything was. I didn't care how I looked really, classwork wasn't hard and I just loved spending time with my friends and family without any commitments or distractions!

6. If you weren't going to be a {blank}, what would you be?

I don't know what I want to be when I am older, so I have no idea! Sorry :)

7. What is an activity you would like to do, but are too scared to actually take part in?

I'm not really scared to take part in, more the fact that I am so competitive sometimes I'm worried other people will be miles better than me! I would love to be really skilled in karate or gymnastics etc. I used to go to gymnastics when I was younger for years but I gave it up!

8. Do you have any allergies?

Face Paint and hayfever. My hayfever is quite bad so I am always sneezing, but I might have an allergy to horses too? I just class it as hayfever, but I volunteer at a horse riding stables on a Monday night, and I always get really wheezy and sneezy like my hayfever but I don't know! My face goes all red and blotchy when I have face paint on, the only stuff that doesn't irritate my skin is Snazaroo!  

9. What band/album/song have you been enjoying (obsessing) over currently?

I don't really have a favourite band, I just listen to anything in the charts! I do like a bit of Little Mix though, if I had to choose.

10. Describe your feel-better routine.

Have a shower and wash my hair, and snuggle up in bed watching YouTube videos with a hot cup of tea!

11. What is a song/book/movie/scent that you really love purely because of the memory attached to it?

I love the song 'What's the Name of the Game' by ABBA as my mum, sister and I used to sing it all the time on the way to primary school. Ahh fun times, haha! 

I can't tag 11 bloggers because I can't think of just 11 to tag! So, I tag each and everyone of you (if you do this post, I want to see a Paige tagged me to do...etc ;)) to answer these following questions. I know some people don't do tags, but I didn't until recently and they are actually really fun to complete! 

1. Do you have any middle names?
2. Have you ever done something you regret?
3. What is your favourite way to pass time?
4. Why do you blog in a maximum of 20 words?
5. Do you have a weird habit nobody knows about?
6. Have you ever faced your worst fear? What was it?
7. What is your favourite drink?
8. What do you prefer: cats or dogs?
9. Describe the dream you had last night.
10. What was your favourite childhood television programme? 
11. What are your 3 favourite words to say?

Thank you to Ava for tagging me, and will you do this tag?

10 comments:

  1. I also love spaghetti carbonara aha! I might do this tag xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing, it was fun reading your answers. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this Paige and I will probably try to do this tag!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to see the tag x

      Delete
    2. What is question 4 Paige? I'm writing it up now, and I'm a little confused aha!!xxx

      Delete
    3. Basically write in 20 words why you blog! xx

      Delete
  4. Loved this post! Might do the tag in the future xx
    www.heyitscassxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great! I would love to read it! x

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here