Thursday, 3 March 2016

The Happy Tag


A couple of weeks ago, Elizabeth tagged me to do the Happy Tag. I haven't done a tag before on this blog, so I wanted to experiment and switch up the content a little for those who like more personal posts. I don't think there are any guidelines to this tag - apart from that you just have to list what makes you happy!

Books.
Lying Out Loud // Kody Keplinger
Hunger Games Trilogy // Suzanne Collins
Night Owls // Jean Bennett
The Maze Runner Quadrology // James Dashner
If I Stay // Gayle Forman
Teardrop // Lauren Kate
The Book Thief // Markus Zusak
The Fault In Our Stars // John Green

Words.
Kerfuffle
Aesthetic
Caesura (thank my English teacher, but this word sounds nice?!)
Loyal
Cacti
Moist
Adrenalin

Movies/Television.
The Duff
Pitch Perfect
Mean Girls
Grown Ups
James Bond
The Martian
Currently watching
Call The Midwife
Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway
The Goldbergs
Other series
Death in Paradise
The Great British Bake Off
X Factor
Strictly Come Dancing

Scents.
Wood burning
Petrol (!)
Vanilla
Cookie dough
Bubblegum
Peppermint
Raspberries
Henna
Bread
Lavender

Miscellany. 
Theme parks
Hot chocolate with squirty cream and marshmallows
Mojito mocktail
Raspberries
Tiger bread
Friends
Banoffee pie
Birthdays
The atmosphere of coffee shops

I can't choose a certain selection of people to nominate, so if you want to do this tag I nominate you! Maybe try this as something out of your comfort zone, just like I did.

Would you like to see more tags?

14 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love raspberries and lavender. Thanks so much for giving me the image credit, no one else has so far, heh. :)
    I haven't got the post up yet, but I was wondering if you would be interested in being tagged in the Infinity Award? I know some bloggers really don't like a lot of tags on their blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I traced to the posts back to you! I would be interested, I will have a look in a minute x

      Delete
  3. Tags sound just wonderful! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for the Infinity Dream Tag/Award, if your interested. )
    ( http://landofquiet.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-infinity-dream-tagaward.html )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is such a lovely tag! I was thinking of doing a post similar to this soon! I love the smell of petrol but I also love new carpet, new cars and freshly cut grass x

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved reading this, I might do this tag soon!xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great tag! I love so many of these things xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely tag!! I feel happy after reading it :) Cookie dough is AMAZING.

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here