Sunday, 28 February 2016

What's On My iPhone 5?


Before we start, can we take a minute to appreciate the fact these screenshots have full bars of WiFi, 100% battery and is exactly 17:45. Just me? Okay.

My iPhone is definitely something I use everyday. For social media, chatting with friends or school bus entertainment, I don't like being without it! That said, I think it is well due time I did a iPhone tour, and showed you some of the apps I use and enjoy.



These are the iPhone wallpapers I have currently on my iPhone. They are free, easily downloadable ones off Wonder Forest and they are so cute! The abstract one is currently my lockscreen, and the wild and free is my homescreen wallpaper. Now that I come to think about it, it would make sense to swap them round but that will be done at a later date!

Social Media.
Social media is a essential for me on my phone. I have a few social media apps; Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat. My Facebook and Snapchat are personal, so I will keep the names withheld for now, but my Twitter and Instagram are open to you to follow me if you would like. My favourite apps are Twitter and Snapchat, although Instagram is a close one too! Facebook is something I can take or leave, it is a little boring for me, haha!

Games.
Games are something that is really important for me as I have a 15 minute bus journey before my friends gets on the bus! The games I have downloaded are; 1010!, Dumb Ways To Die 2, Colour Switch and Doodle Jump. This may be only a few, but I only download my favourites, haha! These are all free from the App Store, which is an added bonus if you wanted to download them. If you have any games you recommend, please leave your recommendations below so I can play them too!

School. 
In the picture it only shows one app, which is Show My Homework. Show My Homework is something my school (and others around the world) use to set homework to students through the internet. The teachers set the homework online, and those without an internet connection get a print out copy of the homework, which just makes everything easier! I use this to keep track of all of my homework, and I find it a really useful app to have. The other app I have recently downloaded since these screenshots is an app called Quizlet which is super helpful for revising on the bus or at home. It gives you quizzes on all of your school subjects for all learning levels.

Blogging.
There are a couple of apps I have for blogging, aside from Instagram and Twitter (a mix of blogging and personal life, haha!) The first one is Bloglovin'. I use this to catch up on some of my favourite bloggers instead of viewing it on my computer. I find this app really easy to use on both mobile and computer, and its so useful for reading blog posts. I did have the Blogger app for a while, until I decided it was so rubbish I just got rid of it. The only reason I had it was to check my scheduled posts had gone up, so I decided to just bookmark my blog webpage onto my homescreen instead!

Others.
These are the apps I have on my phone but don't fit into a single category, haha! The first one is YouTube, as it technically isn't social media. I use this app when my laptop is charging or I can't be bothered to get out of bed - whoops! It is a decent app, and I like using it because it isn't that different to the desktop version!

The next app I like to use is Afterlight. This is the only paid app I have on my phone, and it is £0.79, which I find very reasonable for what it can do. I use this to edit iPhone pictures for photo diaries to upload to my blog as it has good editing features! As well as having a wide range of filters already included, there is the option to buy more filters if you desire for under a pound as well, but this isn't something I need.

I also like to use My Fitness Pal. I don't use this app regularly, I just like to keep track of what I have eaten in a day because otherwise I can get a bit carried away! I use this as a personal body journal of recording what exercise I have done, and what foods I have eaten to help me keep feeling positive about myself and my body.

Another editing/collage app is PicCollage. The main use of this app for me is to create a massive collage of screenshots of people for their birthdays! This is a free app, and it is so easy to create and edit collages for your loved ones.

What apps do you have on your phone?

12 comments:

  1. I don't have a phone (Annoyingly) but your wallpaper is quite cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Dana (from Wonder Forest) always produces lovely wallpapers, I love scrolling through them! x

      Delete
  2. I love my Iphone too! I can't live without it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was ashamed to admit it - but unfortunately I am not! x

      Delete
  3. Cure wallpapers, I don't actually have that kind of phone, but I do have a tablet and it just has the boring one it came with as I have not got around to changing it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it matters what type of phone you have - the wallpapers should fit with it anyhow! I am exactly the same, I always forget to change it! x

      Delete
  4. This is so cute- Quizlet is amazing, like, its literally been my life during my senior year of high school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Quizlet has helped me so much too! x

      Delete
  5. I loved reading this post probably because I am a nosy person, oops x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, me too! Thanks for commenting! x

      Delete
  6. We have many shared apps, and I have to agree that the Blogger app is quite restrictive. I'm a huge fan of Bloglovin' to read posts as well as the games you've got, though I tend to prefer folders to sort my apps. I hope you wouldn't mind if I did a similar post when I perfect my apps a bit more. ;)
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we are phone sisters! Of course you go ahead with that post - can't wait to read it! Thank you for commenting xx

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here