Thursday, 4 February 2016

January Favourites: Posts From Others


Hello everyone - just a quick post from me today, as I will be sharing my January Favourites, blog post edition! I had been loving all sorts of posts last month, so there should be something for everyone in the midst. I wanted to update you that I will be away for a few days, not that this will affect blogging as I should have posts scheduled (!), but my sister will be managing my blog whilst I am away!


Hope you enjoyed this months favourites!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and am throughly enchanted; you definitely have yourself a new follower. :)

    Ava
    http://landofquiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ava! Your words mean a lot xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here