Sunday, 31 January 2016

Favourite Songs of January


Its no secret that I love music - I listen to it when I get home from school, on the way to clubs and on long distance travelling. I downloaded Spotify over the winter holidays, from a recommendation of my friend, and my mum is grateful I no longer need to buy all of my music off iTunes! I thought I would share some of my favourites with you, so maybe you can download them or listen to them yourself.

Coming Home // Sigma feat. Rita Ora
Back To December // Taylor Swift
You Don't Own Me // Grace
Stitches //Shawn Mendes
All My Friends // Snakehips
Ex's and Oh's // Elle King
Love Yourself // Justin Bieber
Eyes Shut // Years and Years
Take Me Home // Jess Glynne

4 comments:

  1. Those look like some good songs. I love back to December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great playlist! I love Jess Glynne! I would love to see more of these x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ex's and Oh's. There was one day where I just listened to it on repeat because my iPod is broken and decided it wanted to switch to the repeat one song only option and not let me switch back.
    Interesting post, I love seeing what music other people listen to and finding new singers and bands.

    Erin
    http://bobblegary.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very great playlist, I literally love it !! Also love your blog, I'm just following you ! <3

    Suzanne xx
    Check my blog : http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here