Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Blogging Goals For 2016



A few changes have perhaps happened since the last time you visited The Joys of Being Paige, and I do hope you like them! I fancied a change for the New Year, but I don't currently have the patience and the time to completely redesign my blog so I new colour scheme, header and switch up was enough for now.

Even though I am a bit unsure on what my feelings are towards New Year's resolutions; I thought I would share with you my blog goals for this year as you can help me achieve them! This post hopefully will be a little reminder of what I hope to achieve this year and spur me on to keep on pushing with this space on the internet.

2016 is the year I am going to seriously push with my photography. I have always been a fan of photography and capturing memories, but this year I am feeling super pumped to make my photographs more professional and hopefully create a style that people can recognise as my own. I am hoping to buy Photoshop this year, as I think this will really take my photographs to the next level!

I know I have been saying this for quite a while, in fact I do believe it was on my last years goals for 2015, but I feel that I have enough of an audience to purchase my own domain. I ran a Twitter poll the other night to see who liked my name and I got 100% yes, so I am going to keep it! It has always seemed a cute name for me, and I am so glad you like it as well. If you don't want to miss out on votes like this again, why not follow me on Twitter?

I would love to start cheap advertising slots or a professional button swap as well this year, as I want to feature other bloggers on this space as it can get a bit lonely blogging on my own! Hopefully this will build up blogger friends and grow my little corner of the internet! Would anyone be interested in this?

The last thing I hope to achieve is working with some brands or collaborating with other small bloggers. I am so bad at admin and replying to emails etc, so this is going to be a focus for this year so I could work with some great businesses and provide you with some new type of content! This isn't a major on my list at the moment, but it would be nice to consider!

What are your 2016 goals?

7 comments:

  1. A few of these are goals I would like to achieve also! I am trying to blog more this year and hope to improve both my blogging and photography skills. Loved reading this. :)

    ~Lauren from Pretty Things and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! Good luck x

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I wish you all the luck with these goals!! I know that you can do it!!! X.

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like you have some big plans for your blog this year! I really like the new colour scheme too :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I aim to achieve at least some of them, they are big ambitions I know! x

      Delete
  4. I can definitely relate to the last goal! I really want to expand my blog more but i've got to work harder on my admin skills because they're...quite tragic haha! Great goals x
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here