Tuesday, 15 December 2015

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas


Hello everyone! A little side note to begin; I am writing this at 9:30pm so I can't promise how good this post will be, but I felt I had to get a post up so you didn't all think I had disappeared! I apologize for being so long since my last post, my WiFi has been absolutely awful the last few weeks but it has got fixed now so I can blog again! *celebratory dance to myself* I thought I would do a update post today, as I haven't done one in forever!

I have been struggling with fitting the time in for photography lately, due to school and the lighting being so rubbish - but our school breaks up on Friday, so I am looking forward to getting some good Christmasy shots in good light! I am very sorry if the stock photos annoy you, but it is a great alternative to me to still produce some nice posts for you to read!

A few weeks ago I sang in our schools Christmas concert, and it was so enjoyable! I love singing, and preforming with one of my best friends was so fun and exciting, and I wish I could do it again! We played an acoustic version of All I Want For Christmas Is You, and the feedback we got was really good; so I am super pleased. Do any of you have any musical interests?

Our group of friends did Secret Santa this year, and the big reveal is tomorrow! Am I the only one who enjoys giving out the presents rather than receiving them? It is just so fun, but this could just be me! I have written a whole bunch of cards, for my teachers and friends both and I am so excited to hand them out, haha!

I feel so organised this year, I have all of my family's Christmas presents either ordered online and awaiting delivery or already wrapped up in my little Christmas drawer. Usually, I am the person who is up for a bit of late night shopping on Christmas Eve; I never go unfortunately and so have a reputation for giving money, but this year I have purchased every present with thought and love!

What have you been up to lately?

6 comments:

  1. This year is the first year I've been completely organised with my gift giving so I won't have to resort to going shopping on Christmas Eve for once :) Recently I have been spending a lot of time outdoors and down the beach swimming which has been lots of fun.
    Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing! Well done on your organisation ;)! I hope all of your relations love your presents x

      Delete
  2. Christmas hopping has taken over my life and this year, like you, i am organised. You're right, being organised is fabulous and giving gifts rather than money is much better.
    Merry Christmas
    Hannah Rae xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree, it feels so much nicer when everything is sorted! x

      Delete
  3. Are you planning on doing a 'What I got for Christmas' post?
    If so, I'm looking forward to seeing it ^w^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was planning to yes, and I am so glad you are looking forward to it! Happy Christmas xx

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here