Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Gift Guide: Best Friend Edition


Hello everyone! I am so excited for Christmas now, it is only 24 days - how did this year go so fast? I am seeing gift-guides all round the blogosphere lately, but something I haven't seen is gift guides for friends, especially for the teenage generation where money is sometimes an issue when buying good presents; I mean, you got to live life to the fullest right?!

I have collected together a few gift ideas - I would have taken a picture of the individual items but I was too organised and wrapped up all of my gifts - that you can use as inspiration of what you can buy and make your friends this Christmas. I believe in giving someone something you would like to recieve yourself, and all of the ideas here are so cute to make!

Candy Cane Sleigh.
I am using this idea for Christmas this year, as I think they just look so cute and unique! This is a great option for those on a budget, I am giving these to my friends along with something else. The idea is that the two candy canes are the sleigh, and then you can top the sleigh with anything ranging from chocolate to stationery - why not personalise them for each friend?

Skincare Products.
Skincare products are always a hit with my friends, and despite us all being into makeup I think that this could be an option for those who aren't too. I like to get a combination of some top brand skincare products to add that extra special touch to the present, but this is completely up to you.

Sharpie Mugs.
I think that sharpie mugs are such a unique idea for friends gifts, as you can customise each mug for each friend. You can buy cheap mugs in Home Bargains or any budget buy shop, and any permanent marker. My favourite thing about these sharpie mugs is that they are super easy to make, and they can last for years with a special memory.

Christmas Jumpers.
I don't know anyone who doesn't like a good quality Christmas jumper, so why not get your friends one? There are so many options every year, and you can either get a different one per friend or you can all be matching with the same one! I have seen some cute ones at Primark, which is always a good place for some budget buys.

Makeup Bundles.
I love strolling down the isles of Superdrug and Boots, and there are quite a few good quality makeup items that are reasonably cheap to buy. My favourite budget buy makeup brand is Makeup Revolution, as they have some really pretty items including some great eyeshadow palettes and mascaras. I think this would be the perfect present idea for someone who likes makeup, or is just starting to experiment with it!

Mug Cake.
This is such an easy idea for a Christmas present, and it is such a cute one too. My friend did this for my friendship group last year; she chose a mug for each of us from a shop (I can't remember which!) and baked us each a mug cake which she wrapped the mug and cake in cellophane with a cute ribbon. It was such a unique and thoughtful gift, and I loved it! It is also super easy to make, as well as being super inexpensive!

Books.
If in desperate need, you can always fall back on a good old book for a Christmas present. Even for those who aren't in to reading, why not get them a adult colouring book or a visual journal to look at instead? Books are a great present to give, as there always seems to be something suitable for everyone; and quite often they are within everyones price range!

Are you going to use any of these ideas?

4 comments:

  1. Great ideas Paige! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great ideas. :)
    Happy Holidays!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy Christmas to you too! x

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here