Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Christmas Wishlist 2015


As it nears Christmas, I always like to read other people's festive wishlists either on YouTube or my blog feed so I decided I would post my own! I put together this wishlist way back in November, which shows just how excited I was, haha! I never expect to recieve any of these presents, but I always like looking round the internet for different presents and ideas to either buy myself or others so I thought you readers may like to take a peak! If you wanted to, you could use this as a late Christmas present ideas for other teenage girls - I am sure they would love anything from this wishlist!

Have you got anything similar on your wishlists?

12 comments:

  1. I'd love an Instax camera (although I didn't ask for one--they're so expensive!). I have the fin-tipped version of those pens and they're really good, so you made a good choice there.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, its a dream but the cost is a major issue! I have a small pack of the pens, but I always feel like I would like some more colours to use, haha! Merry Christmas to you too! x

      Delete
  2. The soap and glory gift sets are always my favourite things! Such a good way to try out all the products! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always a great way to try them all out, I agree! x

      Delete
  3. I am hoping to get an Instax camera sometime soon. They are so cute! :) Also, I'm just curious, what Canon Lens is that? Is it for close up (I only have one lens for my DSLR camera, but I'm hoping to get more soon!)
    Thanks!
    Amelia Grace
    ameliagrace11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, they are very cute! The canon lens is a 40mm one which is great for product photography and blog photography! x

      Delete
  4. Soap and glory gift sets are always my favourite 🙌🏻 do love a good lush gift set too though! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Lush gift sets are the best aren't they?! Soap and glory is always a all round good present for me, as the scents always please! Xx

      Delete
  5. I really want that calendar but I know I have with vw campervans on for Christmas, oh well maybe next year x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love VW campervans, they are so cute! Hope you have a great Christmas x

      Delete
  6. oh I love the Instax-camera, I got one 2 year's ago for christmas and I'm using it everytime, x magdalena

    www.openthecageandflyaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here