Tuesday, 10 November 2015

What I have Been Enjoying Watching Recently


Hello everybody! With the nights rapidly drawing in, I have found the perfect excuse to binge watch some of my favourite television shows, and I thought I would share them with you today!

Downton Abbey. In case you don't know, Downton Abbey is a historical drama follows the lives of the Crawley family and their servants in the family's Edwardian country house. Admittedly this did finish on Sunday night, but this season was such a great one and I am tempted just to watch the entire series again! This season was the last one they are going to produce *sobs inside* but I can't wait for the Christmas episode to come out, just to conclude everything.

The Apprentice. The Apprentice is where twelve aspiring business owners present themselves to Lord Sugar by doing several assignments in order to become his next business partner. One of the reasons why I love this show, is the fact that quite a few gain great business skills that they wouldn't have had before - and the ones who are really cocky etc, get knocked down a peg or two!

Gogglebox. Oh, what can I say about Gogglebox?! For those of you who don't know, (if so where have you been?!) Gogglebox is basically very funny and honest people who react to the past weeks television programmes. It is honestly a great watch on a Friday night, and it sets me up in a good mood for the weekend. For those who aren't a massive fan of swearing (neither am I, I don't see the point in it really!) there aren't too many rude words which is a added bonus!

X-Factor. Right, I am ready for everyone to let out a massive sigh of exasperation, but this programme has a certain element about it for me that makes me just have to watch it - sad, I know. I'm not just saying this, but they have had some genuinely good singers this year, and I have really enjoyed listening to some of them. For those who have favourites, who likes Louisa Johnson and Lauren Murray with me?

Strictly Come Dancing. I'm sorry, but there is hardly anyone who doesn't like a bit of Strictly is there? I love the glitz and glamour of the ballroom - I'm a ninety year old inside, I think! Again, they have some really good dancers this year, and for one I am super happy that Anton has a good dancer with him this year!

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! Admittedly, this doesn't start until this Sunday but I am super excited for it! I just love laughing at the few characters they often have on the show complaining at the conditions of the camp, and watching the celebrities do the challenges to earn food for that night. That makes me sound bad, that I like watching those people suffer oops!

Do you enjoy watching any of these programmes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here