Thursday, 19 November 2015

Skincare Favourites



I have been gathering up a few products lately that have crept up into my daily skincare routine, and I thought I had better share them with you! I don't particularly have problematic skin, but I do have to take care of it as any other person would have to. Some of you may know, I am a traditionalist and like to stick to the same products I have always used, however I have been getting a bit more adventurous with my skincare products and I absolutely love the new additions!

Garnier Micellar Water. Some people may not be the biggest fan of this, however I adore it. I personally find that it removes so much more makeup than your average wipe, and it lasts a very long time - my bottle stating up to 200 uses! I have yet to try the green bottle, however after some reading there doesn't seem to be that much of a difference, but I could be wrong?

Garnier Anti Blackhead Deep Pore Wash. I first started using this when I had a bit of a problem with my skin - turned out to be 'time of the month', but that is beside the point - and have never looked back. I cannot say how much I love this, everytime I use it my face just feels so clean and refreshed! It does get rid of my blackheads due to the exfoliating microbeads, but it also gets rid of blemishes and imperfections on my face which is an added bonus!

Garnier Day Cream. This is a new addition, as the winter months have been drying my skin out quite a bit! In the summer, I could use my Rimmel primer, however my face has selfishly been demanding more. Finally giving in to its requests, I decided to pick up some day cream that would moisturise my face as well as sit underneath my makeup. So far, so good and I really like it!

REN Wake Wonderful Night Time Serum. I recieved this when I subscribed to VOGUE magazine, and at a hefty price of £32, I was super excited to try this out. Now, the smell. Although appealing to some people as it is very sweet, I really do not like the smell of this, however I do like seeing the difference in my skin afterwards so I suppose it is worth it!

Burt's Bees Peppermint Lip Balm. It was a long time ago now, but does anyone remember Emily's guest post on Burt Bee's lip balm? I was super impressed by it, and asked for it for one of my Christmas presents in my wishlist! I recieved a tin which included this lipbalm in a lovely peppermint scent which I love - and it is great for a lipbalm! I really enjoy using this everyday.

Do you use any of these skincare pieces?

7 comments:

  1. Awwee. <3 I don't use nearly all this much stuff on my face, but I think it's great for those who do! For me, I find washing with a face scrub once in a while and applying moisturizer twice daily works best, after a warm shower, of course! I have extremely dry, sensitive skin, so I find a lot of product irritates it instead of helping it.
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - every persons skincare routine is different and you have to use products that suit your skin! x

      Delete
    2. Yes! I adore winter, but every time the cold rolls around, I know I'm in for three months of dry, chapped skin. It's the kind that isn't helped by lotions or cremes- it's just because my skin is that way in the winter, and there's no real "cure" or remedy. :(
      ~ Sanjana
      peridotcove.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Aww Paige, you mentioned me! Thank you!! I was so pleasantly surprised, that made my day <33 I love Garnier products - they're BB cream is a makeup bag staple ;)

    xo, Emily / Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you are very welcome! Garnier products are a must have in my skincare routine too! x

      Delete
  3. The Micellar water is my go-to for removing make up! It does the job so well!
    Also a little tip, it helps cleaning make up brushes too! ^^
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh - I didn't know that, thank you for the tip! x

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here