Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Revisiting My Blogging Goals


Hello everyone! I can't believe it is almost Christmas now - I count 30 days from today? Last week I read Emily's blog post when she revisited her blog goals for this rapidly passing year, so I thought I would do a similar post and revisit my blogging goals and see what I still need to check off!


BLOGGING

Write more personal posts. 
Personal topics are always slightly more difficult to write; I always want to word the post exactly right and make sure it is perfect, however I haven't really been able to get deeper than my 'life lately' posts. There is so much I want to share with you as readers, but I always feel slightly apprehensive about them as it is very personal to me! I do want to share my story with you, but I just need to build my confidence!

Reach 150 followers. 
This was always going to be very ambitious, but I said this when I was only at 80 followers and writing this now at 113 followers, I feel very honoured that so many of you are reading what I have to say! Whether I will reach 150 followers by the end of the year is debatable, but I am just super happy that I still have followers, haha! 

Join in blogger chats etc, make new friends. 
I am super pleased to announce I have been participating in some blogger chats, including hosting the #lbloggers chat a few weeks ago! This was a massive achievement for me, and I have been opened up to a whole new side of blogging. It is so nice to chat to other lifestyle bloggers, and put your own opinion about certain topics to similar minded people! 

Visit more readers blogs. 
Um, I am not sure on this one. I have certainly visited lots of readers blogs when I have the time however I have been incredibly busy lately, so I haven't been able to spend the amount of time reading some of your blogs as much as I like too! This is something I have been working on, and I do hope to improve this in the few weeks left of 2015...

Open a design shop. 
As some of you may know, I did open a 3 sharing blog design shop with Emily and Abby, however Abby and myself decided to leave the shop after half a year to leave Emily to go solo. I gained a lot of experience part running that shop; and I would like to open up my own design shop maybe next year?

PERSONAL
Eat healthier.
I have definitely been eating healthier, and I have noticed a massive change in my skin and body over these past months and I feel so much better in myself than before. My confidence has increased within myself, and I feel more positive towards life etc. 

Focus on my school work. 
This one was a must for me this year, as I am now in year 10 which means I am starting my GCSE's which is a very scary prospect! Working hard is something I have always tried to do, however I often found having a good time and working hard a hard balance whereas I have found a routine that works well for living life as well as getting good grades!

Read More Books. 
This is something I have definitely done more on, and I am super happy I have! I love reading (I am a secret nerd inside, haha) and I am currently reading The Book Thief, which I am loving! Any suggestions that you have?

Have you achieved your blogging goals? 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Paige! I literally just opened up blogger and saw that you'd published '18 seconds ago' hahahaha! Anyway, these are GREAT goals. It would be awesome if you'd opened up a design shop; hope you achieve them all :)

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thats quite funny! Thank you, I hope I do too! x

      Delete
  2. These are some really great goals, Paige - I'm so glad I was able to inspire you with my post! Let me know if you need any help at all with your shop, I'm here for ya <3

    Emily / Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige, i love your goals!! And great design of the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here