Sunday, 1 November 2015

Guest Post // DIY Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino




"Hello everybody! This week, I have decided to run a 'guest post week' where everyone who wanted to emailed me to have a chance of guest posting on my blog. Today you guys get the treat of the lovely Sanjana from Peridot Cove. I hope you enjoy! Paige x"

Coffee is probably your best friend, but it can be such a hassle to go to a coffee shop every time you want a drink! If you're like me and love the classic pumpkin spice frappuccino, I'm sure you'd be delighted to know you can make this drink in the comfort of your own home.
Here's how to make your very own pumpkin spice frappuccino:

Prep Time: 5 min.
Servings: 1

Ingredients: 
Milk (3/4 cup)
♥ Sugar (2 tsp.)
♥ Instant Coffee (3/4 tsp.)
♥ Canned Pumpkin (1 tbsp.)
♥ Whipped Cream
♥ Cinnamon


Directions:

♥ In a blender, mix together the milk, sugar, canned pumpkin, and instant coffee. Add ice cubes here if you'd like.
♥ Blend until it is frothy.
♥ Pour in your favorite mug, top with whipped cream, and add a dash or two of cinnamon!

There you have it! Feel free to adjust the ingredients as per your taste. I like mine to have that kick of pumpkin. ;) If you decide to try out this recipe, I'd love to see your recreation! You can leave a link or drop an email at peridotcove@gmail.com. 

8 comments:

  1. Ooh can't wait to try this! It'll be easier on my wallet than Starbucks haha ;)

    Emily // Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just?! I am going to try this recipe as well - thank you Sanjana!

      Delete
    2. Yes, it definitely is, Emily! x Make sure to share your recreation with me!
      ~ Sanjana
      peridotcove.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I am definitely going to try this! It looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! x And let me know how much you love it. ;)
      ~ Sanjana
      peridotcove.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Thanks for this, Paige. x
      It was such an honor working with you. Hopefully we can do something like this again?
      ~ Sanjana
      peridotcove.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. No, I should be thanking you! The post is wonderful, and I loved the drink (I made it last night!) I would love to do something like this again, you are so lovely to work with! x

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here