Saturday, 3 October 2015

September Favourites: Posts From Others


Hello everybody, I am sorry this is three days late, I completely forgot about this series until I was looking back on some of my older posts recently! I didn't think that I had saved very many posts this month, with school and all, but when I checked back there was quite a few that I can share with you! I really love Autumn in the blogging atmosphere because all of the seasonal posts come into your feed, and the most gorgeous Autumnal photographs...


What have your favourite posts been last month?

psstt, if you would like to guest post on this blog at the end of October, then why not shoot me a email?

2 comments:

  1. As always, Paige, thank you for sharing! x I love reading the wonderful posts you link us to.
    I wanted to go out and do an autumn themed photoshoot today, but unfortunately it's been wet and dreary over here... not a very good day for a photoshoot! x Hopefully the clouds part tomorrow, though.
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed! I hate that when it happens - so annoying! Just typical British weather! x

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here