Sunday, 18 October 2015

Reader Survey Autumn 2015


Hello everybody! Recently I have been a bit unsure about my blog and the direction I want to take with it, so I thought I would ask you readers for your opinions as after all, you are the ones who are reading what I produce! I have put together some questions - there are a few - but please take the time to fill them out, it would mean so much to me and hopefully improve the content you read every week.
Thank you - and the next post will be up very soon!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Paige! I tried to take your survey, but it wouldn't let me scroll down. Just letting you know.:)
    hismerciesareanew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry - I will get that fixed when I get home from school! X

      Delete
  2. I would have taken your survey Paige but I'm having the same problem Elizabeth mentioned. Thought you might want to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me - I will try and get it fixed x

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here