Sunday, 25 October 2015

Guest Post Week Explained


A couple of weeks ago, I put out a notice for some guest posters to post on my blog. As a result, Sanjana, Allie, Elizabeth and Anna all responded with amazing ideas (thank you guys!) which have been drafted, photographed and scheduled ready for the upcoming week for you to read!

I decided to put together a very quick post so you readers will know what is going on next week as I won't be posting! The posting schedule will remain as normal, don't worry - but instead of myself posting, it will be one of the four bloggers. I won't spoil the surprise by telling you what they have in store, but I think they are some really cool and original ideas...

Of course, if guest posters really aren't your thing then I will return to posting again the week after next, but I thought this little 'guest post week' would be a really fun and quirky way to interact with my readers and for you guys to have a little bit of variation in reads!

See you the week after next! Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here