Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Autumn Playlist 2015


Hello everybody! I was originally going to post this, but unfortunately I didn't have time to write the post before now, so I haven't quite reached the scheduled post time yet! I have been listening to quite a lot of music lately, and I thought I would share with you some of my favourites so far. There are a few old songs in there but the majority are some new favourites in the list too! x

Love Me Harder // Ariana Grande feat. Weeknd
Heartbeat Song // Kelly Clarkson
Shine // Years & Years
That Don't Impress Me Much // Shania Twain
Like I'm Gonna Lose You // Meghan Trainor feat. John Legend
Posion // Rita Ora
Black Magic // Little Mix
Drag Me Down // One Direction
I Don't Like It, I Love It // Flo Rida
Fight Song // Rachel Platten

10 comments:

  1. Love these song selections! Fight Song is one of my faves atm! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I love those songs!! Making a seasonal playlist is actually a really good idea...I should do that!

    xx Shirley
    http://www.classifiedcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see one if you did! x

      Delete
  3. Our music tastes are quite similar, haha! I love myself some catchy songs to jam out to and "Black Magic" is definitely one of them. A few of my catchy pop song favorites at the moment are "Stiches" by Shawn Mendes, "Where Are U Now" by Justin Bieber, "Love Myself" by Hailee Steinfield, "Marivn Gaye" by Charlie Puth and Megan Trainor, and "No Good for You" by Megan Trainor :)

    Emily | Ahem, It's Emme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check these out, thank you! x

      Delete
  4. I've been obsessed with Years & Years lately, and Little Mix, too!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they have some pretty good songs! x

      Delete
  5. "Black Magic" is such a gorgeous song, isn't it? xx I've been searching for a post like this for a bit now, just so I could discover a new group or artist. I will definitely check Years & Years out - I've never heard of them!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you have found this post Sanjana! I only found them after listening to Shine on the radio one day on the Top 40, so they are new to me too! I haven't checked out any of their other songs - I suppose I should! x

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here