Monday, 24 August 2015

YouTubers I Have Been Loving


Since it is the summer holidays for me, I have had a lot of time on my hands. I mean, a lot! One of the things I have been doing to pass the time is catch up on some of my favourite YouTuber's and binge watch some new ones. I never usually watch YouTube during the school term because, you know, busy girl and all that, (!) but recently I have found myself loving the YouTuber's I am subscribed to and thought I would share some of them with you.

My Life As Eva.
I discovered Eva's channel a few weeks ago and I already have watched so many of her videos! She is a Californian YouTuber who posts lots of funny and inspiring videos which always make me feel super happy, even when I am down. My favourite videos she posts are the cute DIY's and routine videos, and I think you guys will love them too!

Velvet Gh0st.
Gabby is a long term watch for me - I discovered her from watching a couple of Zoella's videos. She is a British YouTuber who posts all sorts, ranging from makeup looks to singing videos and each one is edited and presented really well which I like to see in a video!

Alisha Marie.
Alisha is another newly discovered YouTuber who I have really enjoyed watching. I love her videos because they are always so bright and pretty which makes the videos really appealing and friendly to watch. Alisha's personality also is really cute and funny so I almost feel like I know her in person, is that wierd?!

Niki and Gabi.
I thought I would mention these two because I am really liking their recent videos. They are twins who enjoy makeup, fashion and DIY and I love watching their Twin edition videos and the ones that they both do together. They are friendly and cute in their videos and I love watching the DIY and Expectations vs Reality videos they sometimes produce!

Do you watch any of these? Have you got any other suggestions?

p.s: sorry my posting schedule has been a bit off lately, I am resuming as normal as of tomorrow so there will be a new post - be sure to check it out!

10 comments:

  1. I love watching them as well! I recently began watching Kathleen Lights, she is hilarious ♥

    Mishs Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny you mention it, alisha and eva are probably like two of my faves :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you will enjoy the others I mentioned! They are pretty good, haha! x

      Delete
  3. I adore all these YouTubers! If you're into vlogging, then Alisha's and Gabby's vlogging channels are kind of addicting to watch xD ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I haven't heard of any of these, but I'll check them out! I love Brooklyn and Bailey's videos, they are twins and they have makeup tutorials, vlogs, book reviews, DIYs, anything really!

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy! I am literally going to be searing Brooklyn and Bailey right now, haha! x

      Delete
  5. Hey! I'm a new follower! It looks like we both like MyLifeAsEva and Niki and Gabi.:) Can't wait to read more from you!
    hismerciesareanew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and welcome to the club! x

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here