Saturday, 29 August 2015

August Favourites: Posts From Others


I am a bit early with this months post, but I thought I would share this with you as I have been absent the last two posting days due to being on a short holiday! I also haven't done a post favourites for ages, and I have no excuse really apart from I forgot!

This month I have really been loving so many different posts, but I been saving the DIY posts most often, as I feel in the mood for some good making and crafting projects! I have also been loving everyone's back to school posts - they are brilliant and some of my favourite ones to read. There is a mix and match of posts but if you enjoy the above too, this months saved posts are for you! Once again, the post collection is on Bloglovin', because the majority of you enjoyed the favourites in this format!


What posts have you been loving this month? Any from my collection?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! xx I just found some fabulous new bloggers, thanks to you! ❤️
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you have! I hope you enjoy them! x

      Delete
  2. beautiful space
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here