Thursday, 23 July 2015

FREE Geometric School Book Covers


One of my favourite parts of returning to school is buying new stationery and decorating my books ready for the new term. I have recently decorated one of my old school books in Chloe's school book covers and I thought it looked great! I am now using it as my blogging notebook and planning all of my posts and ideas, and I wanted to create a couple of book covers for you to decorate your own books ready for school!


There are two geometric patterns, triangles and crosses, and they come in five different colours; black, grey, light purple, light pink and baby blue. In the set, I have included some binding paper and some labels that you can stick onto your front covers. To download them, click on the cover you want and click the download icon in Google Drive.

Black Crosses // Triangles
Grey Crosses // Triangles
Light Purple Crosses // Triangles
Light Pink Crosses // Triangles
Light Blue Crosses // Triangles
Binding
Labels

I won't go into massive detail about how you cover them as there are lots of tutorials online, however I cover my books by printing out the pattern onto 2 sheets of A4 paper, one for the back and one for the front. Then, I glue one side of the book, usually the back first, leaving everywhere covered in glue and stick that onto the book at a portrait orientation. I then fold and glue the excess paper into the inside of the book to ensure a clean finish. I do this on both sides and then neaten up the bind with the binding paper. If they are for school books, you might want to add your name and class onto the labels and stick them on the front too.

Hope you enjoy these, and please ask questions in the comments if you have any problems! 

4 comments:

  1. I will definetly be trying some of these out, it looks super clean and simple.

    Daisy | LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable Paige! I can't wait to try these out :)

    Emily | Ahem, It's Emme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like them on your books!

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here