Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Blog Post Topics I Love To Read


One of the great things about blogging is the community it comes with, and the exposure to new blogs. I love finding new blogs that I enjoy reading and catching up on, and I thought I would share with you some of my favourite post topics that I always read. I also thought that this would be a good focus point for myself, and a point of direction for this blog so I can continue publishing posts that I enjoy reading and creating.

Blogging related posts.
I always love to improve myself and this blog, and blogging related posts are a great way to do this. Agreed - you do get some that are frankly rubbish, however the majority of them are useful and can impact your blog for the better.

Wishlists.
Another post I love to read is people's wishlists - a classic idea, but great! Wishlists are one of the best ways to gain pageviews, as everyone loves a good haul of your favourite wanted things. Still to this day, my wishlists remains one of my most popular posts, which has got to prove something! I find these posts personal and engaging because you get to know the tastes the bloggers have.

Catchup posts.
In moderation, these posts are actually really nice to read, especially when the blogger is someone who takes things seriously on their blog, and relied upon it for their income. I find that these posts allow a insight into that blogger's life, and allows the reader to view them as a friend.

Free wallpapers. 
Not unlike many other people I love freebies, especially if they are cute and relatable to me. There are so many talented designers that don't take advantage of this demand and potentially lose out on pageviews and followers. I love seeing monthly calendars and currently I am using Oana Befort for my computer desktop wallpaper and Beloved Bluebird for my iPod wallpaper, as they are gorgeous!

These are some of my favourite posts to read - how about you?

4 comments:

  1. You like free wallpapers! I do too, I also occasionally make some and post them on my blog.
    http://claredot.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great one that I love!

      Delete
  2. I love freebie posts as well! I'll be doing a compilation of my favorite desktop wallpapers next month since I don't have the Photoshop skills to make my own, haha :)

    Emily | Ahem, It's Emme

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here