Saturday, 27 June 2015

Hello Again!


It's been a while, hasn't it? Oops. I am truly sorry for that, and I just felt that I had to put a post together just so you know I haven't vanished off the face of the Earth.

Recently I've just felt so unmotivated to just sit down and write to my hearts content. Maybe this is just a phrase of blogging, and everyone gets through it, or maybe it is something more personal and it a emotional block etc. I don't know.

Anyway, after looking through all of the lovely posts you readers have created while I have been away, it has made me take a look at my blogging and tell myself that I need to get my butt back into gear and tackle the unmotivation, instead of let it take away one of my greatest passions. So, I guess this post is just a note to say I am still here, and I will be posting regularly from now onwards. See you in the next post!

Have you ever felt like this?

6 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see you back Paige!! It's okay to take breaks once in a while, it's impossible to be motivated 24/7. I also find that reading other blogs is a great way to motivate yourself. Hope you're having a lovely day and I'll look forward to seeing future posts!!

    -Nabeela :)
    http://nabsticle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sticking with me! I hope to continue publishing for a while now!

      Delete
  2. I haven't personally ever felt like this, but that's only because of the ever-so-amazing blogging community. I've found so many gorgeous, wonderful blogs lately, and I could never let anything stop me from continuing with my blog. Follow me if you please!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great way to keep inspired!

      Delete
  3. I honestly felt like this for the past few months! Sometimes it's so hard to think of ideas, photograph, etc, but once I've posted, I feel ten million times better :)

    Emily | Ahem, It's Emme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel exactly the same! I think getting yourself back into the routine is the hardest... :-)

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here