Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Ask Me Anything #2


I have exciting news: I have decided to run another Ask Me Anything! I received such a big response in my last Ask Me Anything, and I wanted to run another. This is a great opportunity to get to know the blogger behind this blog, if you like, and I would love to find out more about you too!

To make things easier for you, I have created a little form so you can submit your answers. If you don't like using forms, then please send a tweet or Instagram post with my username (Twitter: @joyofbeingpaige Instagram: @paigesinstxgram) with your question so I can see it.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

3 comments:

  1. I submitted my question! <3 I hope to get to know you better, Paige...
    xoxo,
    Sanjana
    www.peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will answer it in my response post.

      Delete
  2. That picture is too cute! I submitted my questions :)

    Emily | ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here