Saturday, 2 May 2015

April Favourites: Posts From Others


I always love reading other peoples end of month favourites, so I decided to start my own little series! However, I wanted to do something a little bit different, and share my favourite posts from the previous month! Let me know if you like this idea - I've wanted to have a little series for a while now, but I couldn't think of what to do! Getting straight into it, here are my favourite posts from April.

The Effortless Side Braid // Ahem It's Emme
Can You Recognise Happiness // Nishaantishu
A Few Tips on Photography Styling // From Roses
5 Tips To Grow Your Blog // Media Marmalade
Dark Chocolate Banana Bread // Chocolate Covered Katie
DIY Wooden Clothes Rack in Under 15 Minutes // Chloe Larkin
30 Day Challenge To Show Your Blog Some Love This Month // JennyPurr
How and Why to Create a Media Kit for Your Blog // The Nectar Collective
My Colourful Eclectic Living Room Makeover // Wonder Forest
At Home Manicure // Fashion + Beauty Tribes
50 Blog Post Ideas For When You're Feeling Uninspired // The Sunday Chapter

What were your favourite posts from this month?

6 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing these, it's a great idea for a series and i love to see what others has been reading and eventually found a new blog to follow. my favorites are included in my monthly recap, sometimes! happy weekend x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will take a look at yours x

      Delete
  2. I love all these blog posts as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great, aren't they!

      Delete
  3. Aww you are so sweet for featuring me, Paige! I loveee these type of posts, and I looked through every single one. The DIY clothing rack is stunning, and I am so happy you introduced me to another lovely blog :)

    Emily | ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, your welcome! Glad you enjoyed

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here