Thursday, 21 May 2015

A New Pandora Charm



A few months ago it was my birthday, and for a present I received a Pandora gift voucher to pick out my first bracelet and charm. I had to put some money towards the bracelet too, but I love it so I didn't mind! I picked out the original Pandora bracelet with two ball safety clasps and the Starry Heart Openwork Charm which is a heart shaped charm with little star holes. Isn't it cute?

A few days ago, I brought my second charm, Openwork Heart Charm, which is a sphere made from little hearts joined together. As you can see, I am going for quite a simple bracelet, and in the future I will buy charms with pops of colour that will brighten up the bracelet. For now though, I am really happy with it, and I can't wait to add to the collection! I want to collect a charm for each new place I visit, so each charm holds a certain memory.

I love the whole range of Pandora charms, and I think there is something for everyone. They also range in price, some cheaper ones and some more expensive - but they are all stunning. Everything also comes beautifully packaged, with the gift bag, ribbon and box. When I first went to buy my bracelet, I went into the store, as then I could try on a few bracelet for sizing etc, and because I have a tiny wrist I had the smallest! They have a range of sizes though, so don't feel worried if you have a odd shaped wrist. The lady who served us was lovely, really helpful and chatty and helped me choose which charms to have, which made the whole process easier!

Have you got a Pandora bracelet? Are you going to get one in the future?

TAKE PART IN MY READER SURVEY.

6 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan on Pandora. This charm is lovely. Great post.

    Lust For Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love pandora...that piece is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are sooo beautiful! I do have a Pandora bracelet, but most of the charms I have are not Pandora. They're just so expensive! Perhaps I'll have to add them to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few months ago it was my birthday, and for a present I received a Pandora gift voucher to pick out my first bracelet and charm. I had to put ... bpandoracharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here