Saturday, 16 May 2015

The Joys of Being Paige Facelift


Have you noticed? The Joys of Being Paige has undergone a new blog design, and wasn't it about time? Well, it was for me anyway - I always find I get bored of a design after a few months, does anyone else feel like this? I think it is because I always find myself lusting over other peoples beautiful designs, often adding them to a wishlist in my head!

So, tada! Here is the new design! I have introduced a sidebar which has all of my gadgets so it's more accessible to everyone. There are also some new, cute social icons, so have a follow through them too! I realise I haven't blogged in a week, as I have been a bit uninspired, but having a new design has sparked my creative side again! Look forward to some new posts this week, hopefully you will enjoy them.

Do you like the new design? Have you re-designed yours lately?

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I'm totally jealous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome, Paige! Loving your beautiful designs as always :)

    Emily | ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new design, it's stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh such a beautiful change :) love the color palette, grey and blush pink is the prettiest. I did change mine about 2 month back, but not as pretty as this! great work as always x

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like your blog design, especially the squared effect on the background, its really quirky!

      Delete
  5. How gorgeous! I love the little social media icons on the side; which program did you make them with?? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually a freebie off the internet, I thought they looked pretty so I downloaded them! Aren't they cute?

      Delete
  6. It's beautiful! I'm in awe of your skill. I love the subtle pops of colour.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here