Saturday, 4 April 2015

Blogs I Have Been Loving Recently


It's been a while since I shared some of the blogs I have been loving recently, so I thought I would update you all! I recently updated my Favourite Reads page, so if you want to have a look you can do, but this list is a few of my favourites! I did a post like this a while back, you can see it here, but as I said before it has been a while!

Ahem It's Emme
Pronounced Ahem It's Em, Emily produces some of the most beautiful posts I have seen. Her photos blend in so nicely with her newish blog design, and her words have that extra touch to them that just make you want to read on. She recently shared her birthday party to Disneyland (jealous girl over here!) and the time when she did her cousins makeup, on which was amazing! If you are looking for a blog to read for a hour or so, this one is for you!

The Sunday Chapter
This is a blog that I have only recently started following, but I already love all of Angela's posts. From her chatty style posts to her beautiful photos of her cat, this blog is a must read for anyone! Angela posts some beautiful recipes, all I have yet to try, but the photo of the finished product looks so good I always feel hungry!

As Loud as Love
Lauren has the prettiest blog I have seen in a while, simple and classy with a splash of pink, your eyes are already in love before you have even started reading her posts. She appears so lovely in all of her posts, what with presents for her mum, a juice reboot, and her photos are lovely too! And oh my, have you even seen her Instagram feed?

Rush and Teal
Where do I start with Allies beautiful blog? Her photos are a absolute dream, and not to mention her sassy hedgehog! Allie posts all sorts of things, ranging from London's fashion week to her latest bakes and it is sure to have you adding her to your blog reading feed!

What are some of your favourite reads?

6 comments:

  1. I was just having a horrible day, but you just made me so, so, so happy! :) Paige, thank you for your sweet words, and it feels so incredible to know that someone enjoys reading them as much as I love writing them. I still need to learn a thing or two about photography as I feel like mine are a hit or miss, but I am always in awe of your pictures. You are truly one of my favorite bloggers as well, and girl, it was so nice to see your beautiful face with your new twitter profile pic ;) I have been a horrible blogger this past month by not having time to reply to comments or comment on other blogs, but now I'm on spring break, so I'm ready for a hugeeee catch up starting with yours right now!

    Emily | ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad this post made you happy! You deserve to get some praise, I love reading each and every one of your posts, and I am sure lots of others do too! Photography is something I think nobody will ever quite master, but just keep on taking pictures and you will get better with every photo because you have more experience. Thank you so much - haha, I feel honoured that I am a favourite blogger, and I thought it was time somebody saw my face although I may change it in due time to a better photo! Spring breaks are really made for blog catch ups aren't they?! x

      Delete
  2. Good suggestions, I'm excited to do a little blog-hoppin' this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do!

      Delete
  3. Thank for sharing these blogs, they all look great! I already follow Rush & Teal and I love the look of The Sunday Chapter :)

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find some new reads!

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here