Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Recent Things


I went on a bit of a shopping spree the other day, using birthday money and gift vouchers I received for my birthday. I haven't been shopping for what seems forever, so I thought I would show you what I brought and where from so you can pick up a few bits and pieces yourself if you like any of the items! 

Candle // Primark 
This mint and silver candle was just too cute not to buy, and it has a gorgeous vanilla scent to it. I haven't lit it yet, but my room smells really nice and cosy anyway! It goes beautifully with my new cushion too! 

Grey Dress // Primark
This I call a dress, but it is a big oversized fitted jumper which is adorable. I like wearing this with jeans and some Ugg boots, with my hair either down or in a side plait/braid. It can look a bit plain, so I like to break it up a bit by wearing a colourful scarf that goes with it. 

Cream Shirt // Primark
I've wanted a pretty shirt like this for ages, and I am so happy I have eventually got one! Like the grey dress, this goes perfectly with the jeans and Ugg boots for a more smart/casual look, and you could pair it with some black leggings and boots for a meal out etc. It is quite transparent, so I wear it with a matching creamy/white camisole!

Take A Seat Cushion // NEXT
This cute cushion was on sale when I went into NEXT, so I couldn't resist picking it up! My room is light grey and white, with pops of pastel pink, mint green colours so I thought this would go perfectly. The yellow matches the canvas I have on my wall, so that goes together too!

Garnier Mineral Water // Boots
After reading the countless reviews about it on the blogosphere, I knew I had to buy some. The results of this are unbelieveable, it removes twice the amount of makeup than your average makeup wipe and it is a cheap alternative to more expensive brands. This was well worth the buy, and I can see myself picking another bottle up when this one runs out. 

Notecards and Organiser // Ryman
As the exam season is coming up, I thought it would be a good opportunity to buy some useful stationery that will help me. These note cards look so cute with the colourful separators, and they all come in a little box! I will definitely be using this quite a bit!

Brown Paper Style Folder // Ryman
Again with the exam season, I bought this folder to store any important loose bits of paper that I need to revise. I thought it looked the best as I love the minimal style of the paper effect. It also has little silver protection corners on the bottom, where it will get the most damaged so the folder will last a while too! 

Did you enjoy this style of post? What have you bought recently?

10 comments:

  1. I am sooo in love with your blog!!! Love you Paige!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bits are so cute!
    Funny enough, last Saturday I bought exactly the same white shirt, it's so soft and easy to wear with anything!

    ~Lauren Pretty Things And Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!
    This makes me want to go shopping! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good haul! I really like your aesthetic and fashion taste - really fresh and minimalist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The candle and pillow are both adorable! You have such a nice taste in stationary as well. I wish I could pull off a crisp shirt like that, but sadly, I can't :( I am definitely going to give the Garnier Micellear Water a go as I don't think my Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes are doing much good at the moment. Good luck on exams, Paige!

    Emily | ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let me know how the Micellear Water goes too, I would love it if it worked for you too! x

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here