Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Making Time For Everything


Oh look at that - so Paige hasn't just died or left suddenly? No, I've been here all along reading all your lovely comments and emails, I just haven't been posting anything. One of the biggest struggles I find about blogging is to find time to produce good content that I am proud of and am happy to share. I try to make it a rule to not post anything that I know I will only delete a day later, and it is something that I would recommend to anyone.

I love blogging, and I find it really sad that I haven't been producing posts for the last week or so. At the moment, my to-do list longer than my arm and trying to complete the tasks set are proving to be a little challenging as all I want to do is just sit down and wish them away! However, those good grades don't come from nowhere and I have to work for them.

Since beginning blogging, I have had my highs and my lows and this unfortunately is one of my lows. I'm not a natural at coming up with ideas on the spot, I usually have to get my brain into gear and write down ideas in little sparks. At the end of the day, blogging is only a hobby to me. I can't commit myself to it as much as I would like as I still need to get good grades to provide myself with a good job and income in later life! I am not saying that I am stopping blogging in any way, I am simply trying to offer an explanation as to why I haven't been blogging for the past week and why I perhaps will miss the odd post day or week in the future.

For now though, at least for the next week or so there will be a limited amount of posts and I can only apologize for that. In a way, its also a form of bloggers block - I can't think of any content that I can find really enjoyable to write, and for you to read. I want to experiment with lots of different types of posts this year to expand my blog and gain new readerships and experiences. I want to try a bit of beauty, maybe some fashion but I still want to continue my lifestyle posts.

While there will be limited posts, I am going to be changing the layout and design of my blog a bit, just a little at a time but I quite want a new, fresh design for you and myself to look at. Please bear with me on this small issue, I will be back soon and meanwhile there will be the odd post or two to keep you occupied!

Have you ever felt like this? How did you manage, and deal with it?

p.s: sorry if this post made no sense - I do like to keep things moderately professional on this blog but I thought I owed you an explanation as to why I have been away!

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about blogging too. I often just completely loose motivation for weeks at a time. I love your posts and tips :) and I would love reading your fashion and beauty posts ♥

    Daisy ○ LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will plan some for the near future! x

      Delete
  2. Blogging sometimes gets really hard. I love my blog, but post ideas are so hard to come up with! Quite often weeks go passed between posts. One of my new year resolutions this year was to blog more and while I think I'm getting better, it's still annoying that there isn't more time to blog in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel exactly the same! I do miss not blogging, but I don't want to post something I am not proud of so I am waiting for a inspiration spark to hit me! x

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here