Saturday, 28 February 2015

Things I Like to do on Saturday's


- Taking photos and planning posts for the week ahead
- Have cuddling time with my dog
- Spending time outside with family
- Catching up with friends I don't get to see
- Read new posts from my blog feed
- Reply to emails
- Visit new places, and explore
- Bake or cook something, and watching peoples faces when they like that food. Mostly...
- Shop in town and buy some new products or items for presents or myself

What do you like to do on a Saturday?

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot of good Saturday plans.

    Mostly on Saturdays I play music and write and do homework. And the Internet, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw such a lovely post idea! its so nice to remember to take time to do these lovely things! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/branded-lab-ss15-showcase.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Saturdays sound amazing. Mine are normally spent in cleaning the house. Only after the whole house sparkles do I get to spend some free time. And then it's normally with either my camera or blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, in our house everyone gets assigned a messy-ish room - mine is my bedroom, and I like to tidy that on a Friday night so I have the whole weekend to relax! x

      Delete
  4. My Saturdays consist of lots of homework, occasionally working or volunteering, taking pictures and writing/publishing a new blog post, and procrastinating like crazy by watching Youtube videos and reading blog posts (as I clearly don't want to do homework) :)

    Emily | ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, your Saturdays sound very busy!

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here