Sunday, 15 February 2015

Sunday.


I thought I would do a 'sit-down and chat' type of post today - I never seem to do enough of them! There has been a bit of a lack of posts this week, something you may or may not have noticed, but I have been quite busy doing my Design Technology coursework - anyone who took this as a GCSE, any advice would be greatly appreciated! I have a baking post (yet again!) for you over the next week, but for now here's what I have been up to over the last few days:

I have been listening to 'Cool Kids' and 'Uptown Funk' lately while working. I don't know why, but I am one of those people who like to work with music in the background, it helps me concentrate. This is so bizarre to my family - they have to work in a quiet environment!

I went to IKEA last weekend, and collected a few little pieces for my bedroom. One included a laptop stand (I think that is what they are called!), so I can take my laptop into my bed and read new blog posts in comfort. I also brought some whiteboard pens for my glass whiteboard, so I have been writing all of my reminders on that! Two candles were also added to the shopping bag, I've got one lit now and it smells lovely!

My friend lent me a book, can't remember the book for the life of me, but it was about a girl was in a car crash with her friends. She survived, but with a scar that was on the left side of her face, and she is really self-concious about it. Until she meets a boy called Ryan who helps her through it. If anyone knows the name of that book, leave it in the comments and then other people know the name. It's a  great book, and its worth a read.

The rest of my time has been taken up with school work, really! I am glad it is half-term, and I am also happy that the warmer weather is coming, here in the UK! I love spending time in bed, but I am making a effort to get up like I would do on a normal school day, so I actually get some work done!

I hope you all had a nice Valentines day, whether you celebrate it or not. I don't really because I don't have a Valentine! I baked a chocolate cake for my friends, and brought some slices into school.

What have you been up to this week?

6 comments:

  1. really excited for your baking post! also i did gcse art and graphics if you want any advice? id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/seven-little-tips-for-healthier-body.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, hope you enjoy it when it comes! That would be lovely - I will ask you a bit nearer the time, thank you!

      Delete
  2. I've just been hanging out, mostly….reading way too many Tumblrs.
    I loved Valentine's Day! It doesn't have to involve a romantic interest to be fun.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here