Saturday, 24 January 2015

Things That Have Made Me Happy This Week!


It's been freezing cold here in the UK, yet is there any snow on the ground? No! I'm beginning to feel like I just want spring to come, the frost is beautiful, but there is just so much cold morning walks up the road to catch the bus a girl can take! I haven't got anything planned for this weekend, except tidying up my room, oops! I think I will just take lots of pictures for future posts, and delete the ones I am never going to use from my computer. I need to buy a hard drive for all my photos, my computer is suffering at the moment! Anyway, this is what made my week a lovely one..

1. It may be a little late, but I finally brought my 2015 calender! Its really pretty, on each month it has a beautiful scenic picture, which is perfect for me, as I love things like that.

2. This week I have been snapping pictures of my pets, and this is one of my favourite ones. Honey is such a poser, it's unreal. If you look through my laptop photos, you will see what I mean. It's ridiculous!

3. Walking into your bathroom and finding some almost new body shop products. Let me just tell you, that bath was the best one I have had in a long time.

4. This stable door handle looked really pretty, and made me happy, even though I don't know why. It's funny what little things you come across can do to you, isn't it!

5.  Adding a new header to this blog makes all the difference, doesn't it? I was re-designing the whole thing, but I think I need to finish my coursework for my exam first!

6. Watching the sun reflect on the ripples of our pond, is so relaxing! I don't make a habit of watching the sun reflect on water, but this was exactly what I needed to relieve the stress of marks and work!

What has made your week?

16 comments:

  1. Lovely photos :)
    Your dog looks so cute and your new header looks awesome!
    I absolutely love that picture of the pond, wish I had something like that in my garden!

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! At the moment we are trying to get all the reeds out of the pond! xx

      Delete
  2. I love this! What part of the UK do you live in? Is it really woodsy, because that pond looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in the countryside, and yes, there are quite a lot of trees! x

      Delete
  3. This is a beautiful post! I love it. :)
    I also looovvveee your new blog design <3

    (I'M BACK! I missed you so much <3)

    Bethan
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post and pictures! And your new header design is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You truly take the most beautiful pictures, Paige! Such a skill, and I am highly considering your camera if I am ever up for a new one. Honey is one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen, and I have a little ( but very loud) Yorkie named Muffin :) I can't wait to see your new blog design once you create it!

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you have made my day! I bet Yorkie is very cute too! Haha, I will do my best for the design x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hee hee, I think so too! Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  7. Did you take those pictures? They're gorgeous!
    Love your blog, you've just got a new follower!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures are incredible oh my wow.
    Seriously.
    Dang.
    Gorgeous!

    I love your blog design too. so cute:)

    Have a nice day!

    princessfaithm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here