Tuesday, 30 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014


As this Christmas is/was my first Christmas here in the blogging world, I just wanted to make a little disclaimer, as some may assume exactly what I don't want them to. I don't mean to show off, or brag in any way, shape or form, I personally love looking at what other people received for Christmas and knowing how happy and grateful they must feel. At Christmas all of our family come round to our house and we all open presents and then eat a delicious dinner which my mum had cooked for us. I always get so many lovely presents, and I know I am very lucky to have them. I won't post everything, but I will post some of my favourites to share with you.


My mum and dad brought me lots of little presents, but one of them that stood out for me was the lovely Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs. I had been longing for this for a while now, and I was so pleased to receive it! It smells lovely, and I was delighted when I unwrapped it. I also received from my Gran and Grandad some Zoella perfume, and it smells lovely too. I love the pretty packaging, I am honestly a sucker for that kind of simple design!


As I am hoping to really push on my photography in 2015, I was thrilled to receive this Guide to Photography Social Media book from my Auntie and Uncle. It shows all of the hidden features on my new camera that could be useful, as well as some really good photo inspiration! I am really looking forward to taking some more pictures with what I have learnt from the book. I also unwrapped two diaries/organizers which I was super happy about! I am going to use the bigger, patterned organizer for personal things, and then use the smaller one for my blogging schedule and post ideas.


Another present my mum and dad brought me was a lovely wooden fox, which had been placed into a picture frame with a really pretty background, which matches the colours in my bedroom! We saw this a few weeks ago at a frost fair, and I pointed it out to my mum, saying I liked it. My mum obviously popped back while I wasn't looking and made a swift purchase! 


I also received a lovely microwavable owl. He looks so cute, and smells of lavender, one of my favourite scents. I can't wait until it starts snowing, and I can warm him up for a cold winters night. My gran and grandad brought me this as well, and I must say, they do know me right down to the ground! 

I also received some other lovely presents, however they were either too difficult to photograph, or I felt they were too personal. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and got everything you dreamed for this year. I also wish you a happy new year, and enjoy staying up until midnight!

12 comments:

  1. Daisy by Marc Jacobs is one of the cutest perfumes, and it smells lovely as well. I have an owl very similar to yours from Sass & Belle, and it is truly the perfect decorative pillow for my bed! I also received three books for Christmas this year because I love, love, love to read. Picture Perfect Social Media looks like such a great book! If you enjoy it, please tweet me or do a post because I would love to pick it up. xx

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee, you and I sound very similar! I will let you know how my book is, and do let me know how you enjoy yours! x

      Delete
  2. Wow! Those are amazing, but very different from what I got. It's funny to see the differences in what family's buy you for Christmas. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee, what did you get for Christmas? Happy New Year too! x

      Delete
  3. Goodness, I love Zoe and her beauty products and her book! You got some really amazing things. Happy new year to you!

    SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE ALICE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And a happy new year to you too! x

      Delete
  4. I never fail to be impressed by your photography, Paige! And I love the Marc Jacobs perfumes, I have the Daisy Eau So Fresh and it's my signature scent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'm still learning, so that means a lot! Haha, I love the Marc Jacobs perfumes too now - this one is my first and already I am in love! I must have a little smell of that perfume the next time I visit Boots x

      Delete
  5. That owl is SO CUTE! Just love owls :) Great Christmas gifts! :)

    Happy New Year!
    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and have a happy new year too! x

      Delete
  6. Some lovely presents there! I really want to try the Zoella perfume, it looks so cute :)

    http://www.prettythingsbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here