Sunday, 7 December 2014

Lately


I know, I know, I haven't blogged in a week! My History, Geography and RE teachers thought it would be a good idea to set our class three different essays for the same week, so I haven't had time to blog. Also, the lighting in our house is rubbish when I'm trying to take pictures, I have to rely upon the weekends! Anyway, excuses out the way I thought I would just write a chatty post this evening, as I haven't done one before, and it might be interesting.

I went Christmas shopping today, and only came away with wrapping paper and nail polish. Guess I am going to be going shopping again then, aren't I?! I am planning to wrap my presents in the cute wrapping paper I brought today, put them in a jar, and then stuff the rest of the space with sweets. Oh, and I am also planning to make some homemade fudge! I have also been cuddling our chickens today (yes, chickens like to be cuddled too) and my dog too (pictured above)

I have discovered quite a few new blogs lately, so I may be doing a wee post on them soon...? I love reading new blogs, especially lifestyle blogs so if you want a new reader, just pop your link below, I would happily add it to my reading list! 

Lately I have been listening to Christmassy music, of course, but I have also been listening to You Ruin Me and been obsessing over The Hanging Tree from Mockingjay. My favourite Christmas songs vary from: Fairytale of New York, Last Christmas and of course Its Beginning to Look Alot like Christmas by Micheal Buble.

Oh, and I almost forgot to say! I am looking for a few guest posters that would be willing to write a post for me that could be featured within the next two weeks. If you are interested please email me at thejoysofbeingpaige{at}gmail{dot}com. I am open to almost anything, just please make sure it fits with the content of my blog, but all that can be arranged via email if your would like to. 

I hope you liked this style of post for today, if you did maybe it can become a weekly series? If you didn't, I will be back at my normal schedule this week, so don't fret! 

What have you been up too this week? 

10 comments:

  1. Aww I know the feeling when you have so much to do but still have posts to write!
    I went shopping too today! I just mostly got a whole load of festive foods: mince pies, stollen cake ect

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was hard but I am posting now :-)! Ohhh, sounds delicious x

      Delete
  2. What a cute picture! I've also been listening to a lot of Michael Buble's songs lately-- they're so christmassy!

    arushee // unadorned gifts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I know, Christmas isn't Christmas without a bit of Buble! x

      Delete
  3. Ahh good to see you back, Paige! I've been checking back wondering when you'd pop up again ;) I loooove this wintery time of year, haven't gotten around to doing some shopping yet tho!

    Em | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, Paige. I too love that Michael Buble song... His voice just sounds like Christmas ^.^ Thanks so much for sharing!

    ~Katrina
    trinasadventuresandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your idea for Christmas gifts, very cute! And this style of post is really lovely, I like when a blogger is just chatting away now and then :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here