If you have never attempted making bread dough before, or just can't make bread (like me) the thought of diving in and making a whole pizza can be a little scary. My pizza recipe uses a tortilla wrap as the pizza base, so you don't need to worry about yeast and timings.
What you will need:
- Tortilla wrap (alternatively, you could use a bread dough mix, or make your own pizza dough)
- Tomatoes (alternatively, you could use shop brought tomato puree)
- Cheese and other toppings
- Preheat your oven to 210°C and line your baking tray with greaseproof paper or drizzle with oil.
- Place your tomatoes on a baking tray and bake for about 7 minutes, or until soft.
- Peel the skins off and blend together with water until a puree is formed.
- Spread your puree over the tortilla wrap evenly.
- Cover the tortilla pizza with your cheese and other toppings.
See, easy peasy, lemon squeazey.