Thursday, 20 November 2014

Gelly Nails


I love having colourful nails, but unfortunately my school is one that has a nail polish ban. However, at the weekends I love to paint my nails and try out some new purchases. When my local Boots store had a 3 for 2 offer on, I couldn't resist picking this little beauty up. Chai is a gorgeous grey colour which applies smoothly and is fully pigmented. As well as going with nearly everything, it also stays on for at least five days without chipping. I really like wearing this colour to brighten up my outfits and I don't think I will be changing my nail polish any time soon!

What are your favourite nail polishes?

8 comments:

  1. That's really frustrating, but this is a gorgeous fall color! I love the Barry M Gel polishes, they're so wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photography, Paige! Which photo editor do you use, if at all? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used my Canon EOS 100D Emily, I didn't use a photo editor. However, if I ever do, I use photobucket x

      Delete
  3. Great photo! My favorite nail polishes are the Essie and Sally Hansen ones

    Daisy ○ LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those nail polishes are cute too! xx

      Delete
  4. that shade is seriously beautiful! i need to get it as anything grey/beige is right up my street

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it is definitely worth the buy! And thank you, I would have loved too, but unfortunately I don't have Twitter :-( xx

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here