Monday, 13 October 2014

Autumn Wishlist: Clothing

Now that Autumn is in full swing, I thought it would be a good idea to share some of the clothes that are on my wishlist for this year. I opted for creams, greens, greys and reds, as well as some skinny jeans which is a must for the Autumn season. As usual, the above list is small and select but hopefully this has saved a wardrobe crisis!

I also have some very exciting things planned and written on my blogging schedule and I can't wait to share them with you! They should be posted within the next week or so, so do keep an eye out!
What do you like wearing in Autumn?

10 comments:

  1. Those are all really pretty clothes. For me Autumn just means sweaters, sweaters, and more sweaters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I definitely need to pick up a tartan scarf because they're so gorgeous! :) That green dress also looks beautiful.

    Opaque Moonlight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the comfy sweaters, scarfs and a nice jacket. I purchased a dress that compliments fall but it's waaaaaaaaaaaay too cold to wear that even with stockings :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I hate that when that happens!

      Delete
  4. Those are all really pretty! Ahaha, my feet would die in those booties though. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, these are such pretty clothes :) xx

    arushee | unadorned gifts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? Depends if I go into town soon as to whether I will actually get them, haha!

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here