Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Bedroom Decor


I have been a big fan of IKEA for a long time now, and my love for it's products has only grown since moving house and getting a new bedroom to decorate and design. I opted for white walls and a cream carpet so I could change the colour scheme more regular, if I ever wanted too.

Above is a few items that I put together that caught my eye while browsing through their website - small and select, but perhaps you have picked up some inspiration!

What is your favourite item from IKEA?

8 comments:

  1. I have this love for white walls because they're the very best. You can do practically anything with them.
    OOO, your room sounds lovely! Will you do a room tour when you're done? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White walls have a place in my heart too! Thank you, yes when I am finished I will most likely write up a room tour for you all xx

      Delete
  2. I'm going to Ikea soon, this post gave me some ideas of what to get! I really like #1 and #6.
    :)

    strawberriegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Paige! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out here: babblelist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that owl lamp! Actually I love anything to do with owls...

    Just wondering, are you still doing the summer photo contest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, me too! Unfortunately I am not doing the photo contest because I wasn't getting enough entries each time to post! xx

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here